Heal ThyselfHoney has long been used as an medicinal remedy in traditional cultures worldwide ...
- Trying to cure the common cold? Try our Ginger Honey in hot water with lemon.
- Tummy ache? A dollop of our Peppermint Honey goes down cool and smooth.
- Take honey on a spoon to soothe a sore or scratchy throat.
- Honey has been proven to work as well as over the counter cough medicines. Take a spoonful for a cough!
- Use honey as a topical treatment on wounds, burns, acnes, and infections. Honey is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and forms hydrogen peroxide that will sterilize wounds, promote healing and reduce scarring.
- Honey's physiological benefits include regulating blood sugar, reducing metabolic stress, and promoting recovery sleep. Read Dr. Ron Fessenden, MD, MPH, article about healing benefits of honey; or read our newsletter archive to read the summary.